Quality has always held the center stage at NISP. The focus is on "process quality" which helps to analyze, predict and prevent problems arising out of inappropriate processes and "product quality". The accolades from our customers would not have been possible but for our stringent quality consciousness. We have established, documented, implemented, and maintained an efficient quality management system with a process to progressively enhance its effectiveness.
- Identified the processes needed for quality management system and their application throughout.
- Determined the sequence and interaction of these processes.
- Determined criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and controls of these processes are effective.
- Ensured the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitor these processes.
- Established systems to measure and analyze these processes.
- A blueprint to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
- Qualified and experienced quality and process consultants.
- We capitalize on the vast collection of best practices and methodologies.
- A TQM (Total Quality Management) philosophy that institutionalizes valuable concepts and imbibes quality culture.
- Flexible and versatile to overcome the challenges of time zones and geographical spread.
- Functional Testing.
- Higher test coverage and Defect Removal efficiency.
- Causal Analysis and defect prevention techniques
- Experience in the usage of popular testing tools.
- Independent Verification and Validation (V&V) using proven methodologies.
- Proven assignments.